Ballinger Neighborhood Association is holding a General Membership Meeting on Monday, May 21, 2012, 7:00 pm, at the Lake Forest Park Montessori on 19th Ave, Shoreline. This is an important neighborhood meeting because new board members will be elected to serve the next 2 years. We will also be hosting a special guest from the City of Shoreline Customer Response Team, Bob Crozier.
All Ballinger Neighborhood members are encouraged to attend to participate in the election. If you are interested in serving you can indicate your interest by submitting a completed Board Application Form.
Here is the meeting Agenda:
- Treasurer’s Report
- Report Aldercrest Clean-up
- BALNA donated Garbage Can at Aldercrest Annex Entrance
- Bob Crozier, Customer Response Team
- Nora Smith, Neighborhood Coordinator
- Outdoor Movie Night 2012
- Shoreline Parade
- Night Out
- Nominations for BALNA Board
Hope to see you there!